Relentless sampling Campaign- Pop up Shop-
- StaffWarehouse worked with Radiator PR to provide well trained promotional roadshow staff for pop-up shops in Shoreditch, Glasgow and Manchester to launch Relentless Energy Shots for Coca-Cola.
- By providing enthusiastic, energetic brand ambassadors who took participant photographs, creating and managing an interactive microsite, we achieved both engagement and data capture objectives.
- Promotional Roadshow staff took peoples photos and data in the pop-up shops, they gave them an energy shot and a wristband which directed them to the microsite voting gallery. Once on the site they could vote for their favourite photos for a chance to win gig tickets, and join ‘The Order’ relentless’s newsletter.
- The competition was designed to provide a simple mechanic, enabling Relentless to forge long term relationships with the target audiences of young trendsetters and alternative lifestylers.
- 4.2 million OTS (Opportunity to See)
- 21,000 people visited the pop-up shops
- 3000 data entries were captured with 1255 votes logged on the microsite